Care and Cleaning
Care and Cleaning
Thank you for purchasing an Anuschka. It means more to more people than you will ever know!
Please treat your hand painted purse with the respect and care it deserves to preserve its beauty.
- Dust or wipe it regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid long exposure to direct sunlight and protect it from rain and snow.
- Avoid contact with cosmetic creams, lotions, makeup products and perfumes.
- Should the product remain stored for a long time, please place it inside the included dust bag and store in a dry place.
- Please avoid rubbing the leather against rough or sharp surfaces to minimize scratching. If you get your leather product wet, wipe the liquid immediately and pat to dry with a soft cloth, then allow it to dry naturally.
- We recommend regular use of our Leather Protector that has been specially developed to preserve the rich artwork. Use of other leather care products could damage the painted surface. Our leather products are treated after creation for durability and protection. However, please be aware that it is natural for leather to transform slightly in color when exposed to the elements.
Cleaning you Anuschka Leather products
Due to the delicate nature of the painting, we do not recommend using any chemicals to treat stains on the painted surface. You can lightly pat with a soft damp cloth, never rub the hand-painted surface.
Caring for other Anuschka products
Rainboots: To clean we recommend you handwash the exterior of your boots with mild soap and water and let them dry naturally in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Our beautiful classic rainboots are just what you need for those wet days outdoors, but please do not store or dry them in direct sunlight. Over-exposure to sunlight can cause the boots to become dry and brittle, as well as cause discoloration.
Umbrellas: Simply shake off excess water and let dry naturally. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Eye Masks: Hand wash gently in cold water only using a drop of mild soap, do not wring, and lay flat to dry.
Face Masks: Wash in warm water and hang to dry.
Scarfs: Handwash in cool water with mild soap and hang to dry.